Feb 4, 2011

Getting Closer

Was just sitting and looking at the calendar and realized that the Getaway is getting closer and closer. 

Have you started designing or stitching your name tag yet? 

In 8 weeks everyone that has signed up for the Getaway will be getting together and renewing old friendships from last year and establishing some new ones.  During that weekend everyone seems to be friends and share lots of laughs.

If you haven't signed up yet for the Getaway and are thinking about doing it, I can say as someone that was there last year it's a great time and you end up with wonderful memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't agree with you more, Darlene. I am so looking forward to another weekend with a great group of ladies who all love to have fun and stitch! What a bonus the MarketPlace will be this year! Haven't started my name tag yet, but I know what I want to do.

Barbara